Все сотрудники Дикони - это многодетные матери, которые способны делиться своим теплом, любить и прощать. Это люди, которые поставили на ноги своих детей и у которых остался ресурс для помощи детям. В нашем коллективе есть шутки на эту тему, ведь, чтобы пройти «кастинг» на работу в фонд Дикони - необходимо иметь более 5 детей.
Воспитатели Дикони отчитывают детей за не сделанные уроки и одновременно наливают им чай с булочкой. Чтобы следующее задание ребенок мог сделать попивая чай и кушая булочку, зная о том, что он не сделал урок, но остается любимым ребенком.
Детей надо любить, именно любовь способна исцелять детские сердца, помогать справиться с теми травмами, которые дети получили. Только любовь помогает детям поверить в себя. Мы верим в наших детей, поддерживаем и ведем за руку по жизни.
Public offer to conclude a donation agreement
Children Charity Fund in Vyborg “Dickony” (the director - Shutova Viktoria Andreevna) invites citizens to make a donation under the following conditions:
1. General provisions
1.1. In accordance with clause 2 of article 437 of the Civil code of the Russian Federation, this offer is a public offer (hereinafter referred to as the offer).
1.2. This Offer uses terms that have the following meaning:
"Donation" - "giving away a thing or the right for generally useful purposes”;
"Donator" - " citizens who make donations”;
"The recipient of the donation" - Children Charity Fund in Vyborg “Dickony".
1.3. The offer is valid indefinitely from the moment it is published on the website of the Recipient of the donation.
1.4. The recipient of the donation has the right to cancel the Offer at any time by deleting it from the page of their website on the Internet.
1.5. The invalidity of one or more conditions of this agreement shall not entail the invalidity of all other terms of the Offer.
2. Essential terms of the donation agreement:
2.1. The Donation is used for the maintenance and conduct of the authorized activities of the Recipient of the donation.
2.2. The amount of the donation is determined by the Donor.
3. The order of conclusion of the contract of donation:
3.1. In accordance with clause 3 of article 434 of the Civil code of the Russian Federation, the donation agreement is concluded in writing by accepting the Offer by the Donor.
3.2. The offer can be accepted by transferring money to the Recipient of the donation by a payment order using the bank details specified in section 5 of the Offer, indicating in the line "purpose of payment": "donation for the maintenance and conduct of statutory activities", as well as using plastic cards, electronic payment systems and other means and systems that allow the Donor to transfer money to the Recipient of the donation.
3.3. Committing any of the acts specified in clause 3.2. of the offer by a Donor, accepts the Offer in accordance with paragraph 3 article 438 of the Civil code of the Russian Federation.
3.4. The date of acceptance of the Offer – the date of conclusion of the donation agreement is the date of receipt of the donation in cash from the Donor to the current account of the Recipient of the donation.
3.5. The Donator can disable Autopayment (recurring payment) at any time by clicking the link
or by contacting the Recipient of the donation (phone number and email listed on the site fond-dikoni.ru.
4. Final provisions:
4.1. By performing the actions provided for in this Offer, the Donator confirms that he is familiar with the terms of the Offer, the goals of the Recipient's activities, understands the significance of his actions and has the full right to perform them, fully and unconditionally accepts the terms of this Offer.
4.2. This offer is governed by and interpreted in accordance with applicable Russian law.
5. Signature and bank details of the Recipient of the donation
Children Charity Fund in Vyborg "Dickony
Primary State Registration Number: 1034700875208
Taxpayer Identification Number: 4704039393 / 470401001
Address of the location: post index 188800, Leningrad Region, Vyborg, Krivonosova Street, house number 15
Current account 40703810355390000194
Name of the Bank
BIC Bank 044030653
Director: Shutova Viktoria Andreevna
Consent to the processing of personal data
The user by submitting a request, subscribing, commenting, requesting feedback, registering or performing other actions related to giving their personal data on the website https://fond-dikoni.ru/
, accepts this Consent to the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent), posted at https://fond-dikoni.ru/.
Acceptance of Consent is a confirmation of the User's agreement with all points of Consent. The user gives their consent to the organization Children Charity Fund "Dickony" in Vyborg, which owns the site https://fond-dikoni.ru/ to process your personal data with the following conditions:
The user agrees to the processing of their personal data, both without the use of automation tools, and with their use.
Consent is given to the processing of the following personal data (not special or biometric):
• last name, first name, patronymic;
• email address(es);
• other data provided by the User.
The user's personal data is not publicly available.
1. The purpose of personal data processing is to provide full access to the site's functionality https://fond-dikoni.ru/
2. The Basis for collecting, processing and storing personal data is:
* Art. 23, 24 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation;
• Art. 2, 5, 6, 7, 9, 18-22 of the Federal law № 152 in force since 27.07.06 "on personal data";
* Art. 18 of the Federal law № 38 in force since 13.03.06 "on advertising»;
• Articles of the organization "CHILDREN CHARITY FUND “DICKONY;
• Personal data processing policy.
3.During the processing of personal data, the following actions will be performed with personal data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction.
4. The transfer of personal data hidden for General viewing to third parties is not carried out, except in cases stipulated by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
5. The User confirms that the personal data specified by them belongs to him personally.
6. Personal data is stored and processed until the liquidation of the organization Children Charity Fund "Dickony" in Vyborg. Personal data is stored in accordance with the Federal law № 125 "on archival activity in the Russian Federation" and other regulatory legal acts in the field of archival activity and archival storage.
7. The User agrees to receive informational messages from the site https://fond-dikoni.ru/.
Personal data is processed until the User unsubscribes from receiving information messages.
8. Consent may be revoked by the User or his legal representative by sending the revocation of consent to the email firstname.lastname@example.org marked "Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data". If the User withdraws consent to the processing of personal data, the Children Charity Fund "Dickony" in Vyborg has the right to continue processing personal data without the User's consent if there are grounds specified in paragraphs 2-11 of part 1 of article 6, part 2 of article 10 and part 2 of article 11 of Federal law № 152 “on personal data " in force since 27.07.2006. Deleting personal data means that you cannot access the full version of the site's functionality https://fond-dikoni.ru/.
9. This Consent is perpetual, and is valid all the time until the termination of processing of personal data specified in clauses 7 and 8 of this Consent.
10. Location of the organization CHILDREN CHARITY FUND “DICKONY” in accordance with the constituent documents:
188800, Leningrad region, Vyborg, Krivonosova str., 15
Реквизиты Благотворительного фонда "Дикони"
Выборгский благотворительный фонд защиты детей "Дикони"
Адрес места нахождения: 188800, Ленинградская обл, Выборг г, Кривоносова ул, дом № 15
Расчетный счёт 40703810355390000194
СЕВЕРО-ЗАПАДНЫЙ БАНК ПАО СБЕРБАНК
БИК банка 044030653
Директор Шутова Виктория Андреевна
Помочь через Робокассу
Данный сайт использует Cookie